Friday, September 21, 2007

Earth Girls really are Easy

I loved that movie back in the day, and Julie Brown and her song "cuz I'm blonde". It's just funny, and kinda true. . .

So I have been listing my stuff on half.com for years now, but recently every time I get a sale I have to cancel it because I can't find where I put all the stuff I wanna get rid of, at least not the ONE the the person wants to guy.

Well The other day I get a sale notice for my Earth Girls Are Easy soundtrack. And I realize, I don't think I ever loaded it into my itunes and listened to it. So today I grabbed it and brought it with me to work to listen. Man the 80s ... crazy times. The songs are so funny. I do love that cuz I am blonde song though. Gotta be one of my favorites.


The B-52s man, I didn't even know they had OTHER music. Still sounds like Love shack though. Crazy 'Shake that Cosmic thing'???? Wow ...

No comments: