A thousand more words to write, a thousand more tunes swirling in my brain.
Feelings left unexplained
This song represents me
represents how I feel today
how I felt yesterday
How I will feel tomorrow
How I will feel until he sweeps me off my feet
How I will feel until these problems are resolved
How I will feel when my life changes next
The next fork in the road
the next sharp turn that I wont expect
I drive thru life in my daze and forgetting to change lanes when I approach my exit
I hate doing things twice
I hate losing ANYTHING
whether it be a moment, a dollar, a friend.
The tears swell inside my eyes, but they dont run down my cheek.
Stubborn tears lay in waiting, reminding me of the sadness that engulfs me, but lays in wait.
Papa Roach
Second Seranade
Daughtry
Paramore
these are the bands with me today
keeping me company
soundtrack to my thoughts
accompanyment to my keyboard clicks
'That's what you get when you let heart win'
'It was never my intention to break'
'Second chances they dont ever mattter people never change. Once a whore you're nothing more I'm sorry that'll never change'
'Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable'
'Looking at my reflection I don't like what I see so i ask myself a question, do I got what I want do I got what I need?'
'Am I failure if I've got nothing to lose? No Im not a failure I've got something to prove'
'I tear my heart open I sew myself shut my weakness is that I care too much and the scars remind us that the past is real I tear my heart open just to feel'
'Dont break me'
Longing for romance
Jealous when you can see it in front of you but cant have it for yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment