Linkin Park- off the minutes to midnight- In Between:
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come, the only thing that's than worse then none is one.
That's a good slow song. I was impressed. I also love Bleed it out, but that's a fast energy song.
Truth's substance is abstract to me in these times until confirmed and then I dont want to know it even then. To be blissful and truth elusive is fine by me, just allow me my momentary happiness, its so few and far between. Like commercial breaks in the tv show of my life. I look forward to the seconds captured solely for me.
I keep vomiting words hoping something of use comes to light. Keep thinking there is something I can say, that will make things clear, but I talk in circles and I just keep talking and nothing is discovered. Just more words and more words and more words and more words. I spin in circles to the rythem of the music I stummbled upon.
'I was born to tell you I love you and i am torn to do what I have to to make you mine stay with me tonight.' -second serenade
that band is a trip and I can get lost in it. A laberinthe of words I want to believe in.
Renting movies for worlds to escape to, listening to music to trap myself inside my own head. All hands inside the cart, the engine reevving getting ready to speed away.
Attention to spare, to spend on me. I dont need cold hard cash or diamonds rings, just some quality time and attention.
Song's on repeat again, on my ipod, in my head, even when the earbuds come out I still hear the words. I bleed it out. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment