Its feeling like that time again. reinvention. Time for yet more transformation. Time for more change.
With the discovery of this song by second serenade I am firmly cemented in my feelings that Johnny has added to my life. whether he stays and continues as a love interest, or whether he fades away with time like all the rest, whether abruptly , suddenly, just as likely or if its slow and at a constant rate of speed.
I cant help it. I think of Brian and keith. Each for their own reasons. I think of Tom too.
I remember what love felt like. Its such a vague feeling to me now, but i still recognize it and know what it is if it comes. At least i think i could recognize it. I want to. . .
The music is moving my soul, reminding me who I was, who I am and who I want to be, who I aspire to be, which is me, but in what form and capacity is the question to answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment