Ok ok, so I was off the mark with Johnny. While not ness. a bad guy, turns out he's Just not THAT into me. That's ok. It was rough at first. I felt the world come crashing down on me because I let my hopes get too high too soon.
But here's the crazy part. I was feeling down, forcing myself to forget. And I said the words time for a break. I was back to the let's not date anymore for a while until we figure out what my problem really is. And then the craziest thing happened.
randomly and casually I click someone I think to myself, this cat will never pick up on me, but oh well. And we match. I assume he's another flake, but email him anyway. His friendly response throws me offgaurd and before you know it he's texting me every half hour.
I make a date to meet this man on Sunday night. Much anticipated we chat nonstop up until the date.
Simple starbucks and a cozy chat. By the end of the night he has me hypnotized. He's 5'8, just the height I like em. He's the the facial hair combo I always dream about. He wears the RIGHT shade of jeans. He loves the outdoors, he drives a TRUCK, he loves hockey with a passion and he knows his way around a canon 20D. He's definately a dog person, he's as corny as they come and goofy to boot and I love every second of it. If you were to write a 2 page description of the ideal Californian mate for me I think you'd be describing him.
He's so good it scares me. I don't find myself begging for attention, he gives it freely.
I don't know for certain where this is going. And I am trying my hardest not to close my eyes too fast. But the breeze is so heavenly up here on cloud 9.
I'm telling you this one, he really could be ... no I better not say it. I've seen this scene a thousand times before. Played out by the played out. A twist for suspense. A happy ending never to near in view.
As I told Johnny, it is what it is. But so far folks, its heaven on earth.
You wanna see this new man? Ck out the myspace. try reddstarr at the end f the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment