Friday, February 29, 2008

Working out is Good to Do

I feel so energized tonight. Took a class tonight at a KRAV MAGA gym.

Krav Maga is the official self defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces, and has been taught to hundreds of law enforcement agencies and thousands of civilians in the United States.

Krav Maga is a simple, effective self defense system that emphasizes instinctive movements, practical techniques, and realistic training scenarios.


I actually took the kickboxing class, but I am thinking about doing the krav maga class too. ... we'll see.

Cardio Bag Class/ Strength & Kickboxing
This class offers the ultimate in conditioning. The average participant will burn over 700 calories per class. There is no prerequisite to attend this class. The class combines basic and advanced punching and kicking combinations along with core strength movements. The class untilizes hanging heavy bags and many other forms of plyometric and static methods of fitness. You will get stronger, fitter, and in fighting shape.

I ended the night drenched in sweat and tired and my lung clear. I got home and wanted to fight some more. It was F*ing awesome!!

Jab jab Cross!

1 comment:

Klick Here said...

I just saw one of those gyms today! I was trying to peer in the windows to figure out what it was, but it was just a giant empty room. Maybe they hadn't officially opened yet... Oh, and "ow" to the nose stud response.