Friday, February 29, 2008

Sex and the City MOVIE!!



Sex and the City, OMG!!! I am soooo siked about this one. Gotta say though, waiting till May, not F*in cool. I want it now! I guess I have to learn some patience though. As there is still 2 months to go before I can run to the theatre to giggle my way thru one of my favorite television series turned movie productions. ..
Gotta love the poster too, I mean pink dejour!





Pink has fast become my favorite color over the past few years. NO idea how a tomboy from Lousiana/TN/Indiana managed to turn to the fluffy lighter side, but there is no turning back now.
My co-worker Drew and I did have a conversation this morning about how though my room is heavily decorated in pink hues at the moment, its purely a bachelorette décor decision. I admitted I drool over the thought of a masculine man moving in and neutralizing the bright pink. After all Brown leather would look stunning with pink blanket accents. ..
JimmyJames once told me Pink was the devil. I beg to differ.
Seriously though I dream of the day when I do have to tone down the pink and hope I can trade it in for dark browns and tans. Perhaps something beachy. .. I think I would like a beach house theme. I think the idea suits me rather well. *sigh *drifts off into daydream of sand, the sound of waves crashing in, foamy water running over my toes, the warm sun beating down, the family dog running down the beach, the boys squealing as the dog chases them and they play fetch with a piece of driftwood. And I with my camera as always. My husband ..
*snaps out of it. Ok that was a little less about my future home and a little more about my future family … I would settle for 2 boys in leu of 4 boys and 1 girl.. That would mean I would have to marry by 29, pregnant by 30, could have the 2nd kid at 32. Could even get married as late as 30 I suppose and start the family at 32 if I had to … I really want at least 3. I suppose being done at 36 is acceptable . . . 4 years … I have 4 years to meet a good loyal loving man, and marry him. 4 years to get my life on track, to stop dating losers and flakes. To find someone on my level, and at the same point in his life as me. A man that's willing to settle, or at the very least so in awe of me he's willing to do whatever it takes to keep me. Let's face it, this chasing guys thing is pure crap. I'm ready for flowers again, just because. Ready for hand holding, getting lost in his eyes. Him stealing glances when he thinks I'm not looking. Romance and adventure and pure raw emotion that isn't confined to schedules and appointments and limitations. No lame excuses, no buts no not today. The ONLY worthwhile relationship to me right now is the one that leaves him saying, I have to do this thing today, but tomorrow I'm taking you on a picnic lunch and the night after that I'm cooking you dinner and the night after that I am swamped but I still want to see you so can you come over and just spend the night and fall asleep in my arms?

My priority is love and it always has been and it always will be. I need to find someone willing to compromise as much as me. 50 50 not 90 10. Not maybe, or I'm just not sure or after I get this done. Passionate impulsive and crazy love.

No comments: