Thursday, February 28, 2008

Recent Photos of Stuff


This is my friend Jeff who I visited when I drove up to Venice, then decided to hit the boardwalk and ended up talking to Jaki, getting my nose pierced and designing my next tatoo. This was a few weeks ago. Since then the nose stud has come out :( The hole has already closed up and i have not a single good photo of me with it.

This is my tatoo artist Steve. He's Jaki's hubby. Jaki is a chicky I used to work at Lifetouch with.

This is a horrible photo that JimmyJames took of me the night we went to that party where I didn't buy anything. But I'm co-hosting one of those parties in April with Lea! Fun fun.. .

2 comments:

Klick Here said...

Why did the nose stud come out?

Wavegrl said...

It got caught on my towel when I got out of the shower the other day. I was very sad and annoyed. ..