Thursday, February 28, 2008

Birthday and Valentine cards


This is the Valentine's Day Card that Tommy sent me. Its the only Valentine's card I got besides 2 from my co-workers. I gave everyone at work one of those Office valentine's, cuz that show is funny and relavant.

This is the birthday card Tommy sent me. Other than family I'm pretty sure this is the only card I got. Actually I think I only got 2 cards from family. I did get 2 at work too. Chely got me a gift certificate to get my nails done!! She's soooo sweet. And Lea got me HB stickers for my truck. CUSTOM PINK stickers :) I need to scan that ...

And this is Tommy. This is an old photo I took way back when and to this day its not just my favorite photograph of him, but its one of my favorite photographs period. ..

No comments: