He's 6'2, on the skinnier side,tatooed and wide-eyed. He has great hair, comedic timing, eloquent speech with a vast vocabulary and a sense for what word to use and when. He's adorable and his smile could easily melt my heart.
A self-proclaimed dork, all I saw was the charasmatic free spirit with the ability to laugh at himself and not take things too seriously. Bad habits he's got, but excuses he doesn't. He has a life philosophy that I can get on board with.
His explanation of religion is by far one of the best I have heard and easiest to agree with. He seems well versed in everything and to have the knowledge to reference his sources with ease.
He's charming, not pushy, respectful, sweet and did I mention he's adorable?
Mind you this is all just so far, after one date.
But to give you an idea, this date was so good, it has moved me to tears. Maybe I'm just going thru an emotion phase in my life's cycle. Lea knows I sometimes break into tears when that house rebuilding show is on with Ty. Still, there is real emotion behind it.
I have not been on this good of a date since.. . *sigh Geez. I mean. Damn I dunno. I mean this guy at this point is set up as the same caliper as Keith and Brian. And for anyone who knows, those were 2 of the 3 men I even considered the IDEA of marrying. Seriously anyway.
Normally I would try to calm myself down, remind myself this is one date with a guy who obviously knows how to woo a woman. This in no way means he's permanent or even short term. But I willing, at this point, to take it as it comes.
This will probably hurt more if he leaves, then when Dirty left the 1st time.
He's 28. He has a steady job, with a company he seems to like. A job title as funny as my own.
He has colorful stories to rival my own. And get this, we can agree on what is good music! He's hyper, did I mention the smile that I couldn't stop staring at? I haven't had butterflies this hardcore in years! Throughout our date I didn't think once of how sick I've felt lately with the shit that's been happening.
Dinner at Islands, you know how I roll.
Drawbacks: he lives about an hour away. Sadness, we met in the middle for dinner, Brea.
If you want to know more about him you can see for yourself, just look on my myspace friends list. His display name is Dub. I'd put the link, but I don't have access to myspace at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment