Monday, August 23, 2010

I ought to know better

Another blow up with Jimmy. Its over for good this time. He's going camping over labor day and doesn't understand how frustrating it is to say "Come visit anytime" and then when I try to pin a date down he vetos it and won't give me a specific date. Anytime turns into no not this weekend. And the answer to ok then when becomes silence. How am I supposed to react? Ok honey, I'll wait another year? Actions speak louder than words and his actions have been screaming, I dont care, I'm not invested in this.

So there it is . . .

It was a lonely weekend, where I locked myself in my room trying to pretend I lived alone. Saw Vampires suck alone and watched episodes of True Blood and Six Feet Under.

I considered going to Disneyland alone and then decided I didnt have the motivation to wander around alone aimlessly thru the happiest place on earth and do so in such a clouded gloom.

Tom did call over the weekend, and he always has kind things to say. I still dont know how I feel about our friendship. Before he went in I was cutting all ties with him. I'm unsure how much his personality and habits could have changed and how compatible we would be even as friends. And I honestly dont know how much support I should give him when he gets out. I know I care about him though and could really use his company right now.

No comments: