Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Huge

I've started watching this show Huge, and so far I have to say I'm impressed. I've been known to love the corny, but there honestly isn't any substitution for connection, and i connect. I watched this week's episode online, because TIME WARNER SUCKS. and I dont get ABC Family on my cable. I get sci fi and 10 different spanish channels, MTV and VH1 and BET and FX, but hold on whoa!!! No ABC Family for you. What kinda crap is that?

But I digress ...

So on this episode was a song written by a girl and sung by someone else who connected to the words. And it was one of those moments perfectly scripted by professionals to move you, to get to you. And it did. And I have to say I really like the guy who sang it's voice. I hope they find other things for him to sing this season.

I know I'm not known to hold back when it comes to tears. I don't know if its because I'm too open or just too breakable.

No comments: