Its been 23 days since I met this man, and 99.9 % of it has been pure unrivaled joy. Early fears were squashed momentarily. But now they've come back.
We make an unstoppable team. I feel like he's my missing piece from my puzzle. He's the man I always knew was out there. But like anything even if you know in your heart its right, it doesn't always mean it will end up that way.
The only doubt I have at this point is not from my own end about him. I have no doubts at all. So few doubts in fact its scary to think just how sure about him I am.
But I suspect on a level he's trying to deal with, he has his doubts about me. The one big doubt that could in fact make or break my chances at keeping him.
Lip quivering, I try not to think about what I could lose. I try instead like hell to focus on what is right now. He's here, he's trying, he's willing to give it a shot. But there in the distance, hard to tell how far or close hangs the end of me.
But he likes me, he misses me, or so he says.
I need distraction. These worries make my head spin and ache. I wish I could go home and lie down.
No comments:
Post a Comment