Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The New House

So we think we got our new house. We move in tomorrow night, well STARTING tomorrow night. We have till the 14th to get out of our apartment.

I dread moving and also am looking sooooo forward to it.

Its a lot of stress because I have a lot of stuff I need to get rid of, but a lot of it is worth money, so I need to sell it off. But how much is worth moving?

I need to downsize A LOT.

I think I am finally going to sell my drums after all these years. I should have probably sold them long ago.

The new house is pretty sweet, although its a little small for my tastes. Its 4.5 miles from Huntington pier. We'll be sooooo close to the beach. I'm siked about that.

Its a little further from work, but more of our friends live up that way, so we'd rather have it that way. We will probably carpool once we get moved.

We plan on having our first party in the new place either the end of this month or the beginning of next. Just depends on how quickly we settle in.

Work is alright. Slow and boring, but I find ways to amuse myself. I started putting up photos in my cubicle and its already caused a few people to come over and talk to me. I plan on putting up more though.

The new house is 4 bedrooms, 2 bath. A nice size backyard, but no pets allowed. ..:( this saddens me, but perhaps its for the best.

I still dream of the day when I meet Mr. right and we get a house together and maybe a dog ... and then eventually start having kids ... *sigh.

I miss my niece. I think of her often. My cubicle is covered with photos of her.

2 comments:

Klick Here said...

If I didn't think Dan would leave me, I'd buy your drums off you. Then you could play everytime you visited. And I'd get drums. It's a win-win situation.

Wavegrl said...

LOL, find a way to make that happen!