Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's been A rough few weeks

On April 15th I went on vacation to Missouri along with my parents and my sister Heather and my niece Elena.


The trip was good, we went to Branson, did Silver Dollar City, Elena got her first taste of cotton candy, got soaked on her first water ride, and rode her first roller coaster. She could be a bit cranky, but at the end of the day she had a blast. And I was super siked to be there and see her super cute little face.




We also went to the butterfly museum where a butterfly landed on me, and wouldn't go away!!! It kinda freaked me out ... I didn't like it. Might have been different if it were a pretty butterfly and not one of the rodent looking ones. .. I'm superficial sometimes I guess ...






I would have posted these photos much sooner, were it not for how sick I have been, and how distracted I have been with other matters. I had a bit of a personal crisis. It's all ok now, but there was a moment where I sincerely considered moving to Texas or Illinois. And to abandon my dream home California is a big freakin deal.

Not gonna happen at this point in time. And I hope the day never comes again where i have to consider such a thing.

I'm back to work today, more energy, feeling better than I have in a while. And hopefully things can get back to normal.

It would look as though Jason and I are an official couple. I'm sure you can feel the enthusiasm pulsating thru your computer screen.

I suppose the lack of enthusiasm stems from recent events opening my eyes to make me realize that he just can't be long term material... Our lives will eventually separate and head in totally different directions. And for a girl looking for love marriage and a family this isn't a pit stop worth making.

However recent events have also led me to find out that he is a caring indiviual that will be there when I need him. And I've also begun to question my own life goals. And how I plan to achieve them.

Truth be told I'm a little lost right now. And being lost I don't feel the need to hurry away from a relationship that works at least for now. How long it will last I don't know. But one never really knows these things anyway. People I thought would be there forever have left me quicker than this.

No comments: