Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I like flowers



After playing the field for a while and feeling a bit more like I was getting played I have finally found a man to settle for a while with. Yes I said a while. There are no wedding bells in my future with this one, but we get along well enough and enjoy one another's company. And being with him keeps me out of trouble. His name is Jason. He's a marine. He gets out in 5 months or so. After that his future is wide open. No telling where he will end up, but I doubt it will be California.


He's good to me, pays me lots of attention and compliments and I have spent every weekend since I met him, with him.

We finally came to the point where we were sitting on the couch and I was giving him crap about the other girls I know he's seeing when he announces he's not seeing any of them really anymore. And that he would introduce me to his friends as his girlfriend and proceeds to ask me if he was my boyfriend. So here we are. Its nice to know you have someone you can count on and someone who always wants to see you, someone you don't have to beg for attention.

The other day we were texting back and forth like usual when we got on the topic of dating rich versus poor. And I said I always go for the poor ones and he said "we're more fun" and I said yea, but flowers and nights out can be fun. And he said something to the effect of, is that a subtle hint to get you flowers? And I said I'm not good at subtle and he said I prefer direct so I said I like orchids and pink roses. How's that? To which he said, I'll make a note of it.

Which leads me to the above photo. Lea knew I wasn't feeling well and suprised me on Sunday with a basket of fake pink roses, sprite, snickers, a couple of magazines and the enchanted DVD. In the Dvd was the ad for those flowers. I want them. . . someone call Jason and tell him he needs to buy them ... like now. .. HEHE just kidding, but arent they lovely???

No comments: