Jimmy James, that's what I am going to call him until I decide which name of his to pick, and I went to see Saw 4 last night. I knew Mr.Walburg was still in the game!!! I kept wondering, whatever happened to that cop? Well this movie answered that . ..
This series really could go on forever. I mean really think about it. At what point to they HAVE to stop? They don't. As long as they and find characters with issues, and there is no shortage there, they can keep making these exessively gory
movies. They need a new twist though. Which I admit, so far they have been very good at.
So the evening started by meeting Jimmy James at TGIFridays. Reminds me of the days when I'd go with Sara and the gang for appetizers and drinks.
Good times.
I had a big mean, and the ultimate hawaiian volcano. It was fruity and yummy. He has sam adams beer, it was some "special" kind though. Seasonal I think ... He made me try it, yea it tasted like EVERY beer I have ever had. .. He was dissapointed in me. LOL.We ate, drank, and then he got desert.
One interesting thing though, on his way over to the resturant when he was walking to the door apparently a couple of chickies pulled up to him and asked him if he was single. ... he said no. :)
Apparently the incident traumatized him a little though, apparently the chickies were creepy. LOL
Awww. .. my babe.
Then we walked over to the theatre, did a little shopping at virgin records on the way and then headed into the movie. Cuddled up next to him the whole movie, and jumped at least 3 or 4 times. Closed my eyes about 6 different times. All in all the movie was pretty good. Time frame was annoyingly confusing, but other than that.
So we went home and watched Eddie Izard and fell asleep.I miss him, its only been a few hours, but I miss him. I want him around all the time. *sighIhave photos of him up at my desk and when I get bored I will space out and look at his photos. There is one where he is looking at me sideways. . it makes me smile, cuz I know how sly he is sometimes. I feel good when I am with him.
Problem though, he started smoking again. I know he wants to quit and hopefully he will, but with his anxiety now is not exactly the best time to quit something that calms his nerves. .. Granted he doesn't smoke that much. Like 2 a day.
We sent out fliers for the housewarming on Nov 10th. Offically announced now ...
I invited some people from work. A few said they would show already. I am hoping a couple more will too. We need to get the house into shape, put up some frames. We wanna get a ping pong table for the backyard. We've been looking on craigslist.
I wanna get a new bike. My old one's gears are screwed up. We rode to the beach last saturday morning and the ride was way too much work. Lea bought a cruiser and let me ride it part of the way. Soooo much easier. But I want a mountain bike. I saw a pretty pink one at target ....I might get it. Dunno yet. There were lots of surfers out last Sat. Should probably bring my cam next time we go. We are going to try to make it a habit to ride Sat mornings.
The dude that sits in the cubical next to mine, Drew, shaved his mohawk a few weeks ago. ..I dunno who I told that, so I thought I would announce it. He looks good with a buzzed haircut. But the mohawk was cool.
My friend's Michael and Beth, their baby has her first birthday. Her name is Bryce. Shes a cutie. I took photos at her party, got her a cute little outfit in pink and brown from old navy.
I want kids. In the next 3-4 years if possible ... *sigh who knows.
Jimmy james seems pretty happy with the idea of dating me, but he so far will not commit to a full blown relationship. BUt he bought me dinner, the movie. He bought me cottoncandy when we went to knotts scary farm. He talks about the future, he texts me everyday, sometimes just to see how I am doing. He kisses me when he sees me and often.
BUt I know he is holding back. I know he is waiting to see what happens. I feel like he's waiting for a sign or a problem or something, I dunno what. Its kinda killing me a little that I don't know when we'll move to the next phase, however I am enjoying this one. We've been seeing each other 1 month .. . Time flies and moves slowly at the same time.
It's cold at work ... Grrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment