Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Sara. I'm supposed to write 7 random things about myself that are hopefully interesting to read. Not sure I can acomplish that, but i will try.

1. I was born in Louisana around the time of mardi gras. A holiday that a fair amount of people are not familiar with, or associate with flashing boobs for beads. I assure you this is NOT the signifcance of this holiday to me.

2. I was involved in some kind of newspaper pretty much my entire school career. Starting my own newsletter in 6th grade, I was on the 8th grade paper, high school paper and even my college paper. But no I do not do anything to do with newspapers now ...

3. Now that I live in Huntington Beach I can ride my bike to the beach and photograph surfers, which has been a dream of mine since I was a kid.

4. I still love rollerskating, something I did when I was a kid all the time.

5. I love hockey, but I don't follow it and I've only been to a handful of games my entire life. I am a closet sports enthusist waiting for the right sports enthusist to enjoy sports with.

6. I went to a sex toy party over a week ago and my roommate and I are planning on hosting one in April. Kinda like the scrapbooking party I went to at Sara's, but VERY different merchandise . . .

7. I am convinced that I have found the love of my life. And I am convinced he may never accept me as his. Especially is I continue to do things to scare him away. Like tell him how much I like him. And yet I am unable to stop myself.

I have no one to tag, because no one bu Sara reads these blogs. I guess I can tag Tom, since I send these to him. Tom, you are tagged.

No comments: